Earning with Dignity
District: Nagpur City
Theme of the Project: Skill up gradation of the youth in the slum areas.
Main Activities:Skill training, Community Life Centre for social wellness, Response to COVID 19 Pandemic.
Partner Agency: HCL Foundation
Population Coverage: 5 slum Areas of Nagpur city
Current Achievements in brief:
- 450 Youth trained on different skills (Agri product marking, Assistant Nursing and Retailing) out of which 80% youth are engaged in different sectors and are self-employed.
- 125 children organised in to club
- Educational Interventions with 405 children
- Recreational interventions with 309 beneficiaries
- 131 women organised in to groups
- 319 girls linked with educational activities
- 100 youths organised in to youth clubs
- 194 youths linked with educational activities
- 25 trained Nursing Assistants were placed at Quarantine Centres and COVID Centres to support medical team of Nagpur Municipal Corporation